- How do you see the work of your organization fitting into the theory of change? Which spheres does your work connect with?
- Does your organization have a theory of change for public engagement programming? If you were to develop one, what would it look like?
- Is the work you are doing focusing in on a transactional model of change or a transformational model of change? What are the pros and cons of each model for your organization?
- What type of messages and narrative do you try to communicate to your constituents? What message or narrative do you think they are hearing?
- How open are we, as a sector, to critical thinking and analysis in public engagement? Are we prepared to change our models of engagement?
On November 1, 2017, the Government of Canada launched Canada’s National Action Plan for the Implementation of the United Nations Security Council Resolutions on Women, Peace and Security 2017-2022. It is our second action plan, Read more…